PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you make a purchase from us, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through our website or in-store (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
1. Communicate with you.
2. Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
3. We use the Device Information that we collect to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share your personal information with third parties.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Radiocraft, 251-253 Cowbridge Road East, Canton, Cardiff, CF11 9TQ, United Kingdom
Radiocraft Vulnerable Person Policy
In order to implement the policy and procedure, Radiocraft will work to:
· stop abuse or neglect wherever possible;
· prevent harm and reduce the risk of abuse or neglect to adults with care and support needs;
· promote the wellbeing of the adult(s) at risk in safeguarding adults arrangements;
· safeguard adults in a way that supports them in making choices and having control about how they want to live;
· promote an approach that concentrates on improving life for the adults concerned;
· raise awareness of safeguarding adults to ensure that everyone can play their part in preventing, identifying and responding to abuse and neglect;
· provide information and support in accessible ways to help people understand the different types of abuse, how to stay safe and what to do to raise a concern about the safety or well-being of an adult; and
· address what caused the abuse or neglect.
· ensure that all managers and staff are familiar with this policy and associated procedures;
· act within its confidentiality policy and will usually gain permission from service users before sharing information about them with another agency.
· pass information to the Local Authority when more than one person is at risk. For example: if the concern relates to a worker, volunteer or organisation who provides a service to adults with care and support needs or children;
· inform service users that where a person is in danger, a child is at risk or a crime has been committed then a decision may be taken to pass information to another agency without the service user’s consent;
· make a safeguarding adults referral to the Local Authority as appropriate;
· endeavor to keep up to date with national developments relating to preventing abuse and welfare of adults;
· will ensure that managers and staff understands his/her responsibility to refer incidents of adult abuse to the relevant statutory agencies (Police/Local Authority).
Treating Customers Fairly Policy
Customers can be confident when dealing with Radiocraft, that they are dealing with a business that will ensure that fair treatment of customers is fundamental to our ethos.
The products we sell and service we provide is designed and targeted to meet the customer’s needs. Therefore the information we provide during and after point of sale will be clear and informative. Any advice we do give will be on an impartial basis and takes into account the customer's circumstances and request.
We endeavour to ensure that the products supplied perform in the way that the customer has been led to expect and no unreasonable barriers are put in the way of a customer being able to submit a claim or complain about the products or services provided.